Sunday, April 10, 2011

Two in One Day? AWESOME!

Odizus Means


In 2001, I was in summer school for 10th grade algebra (I think it was 2001 at least). I met a girl named Megan. She was a raver and at the time, I had no idea what this was, except cool(I later became a raver for the rest of my high school career). She came to me one day during class and said you shall be odiz from this day fourth and you will spell it O-D-I-Z. It was funny, but I didn’t think any thing of it. A few months later I was creating my yahoo screen name for online pool and I thought, oh crap, I need a good name. I tired a few that played with my real name but I hated them all. And then it hit me, I was named Odiz. Unfortunately, Odiz was taken by someone from Sweden. (Yea, I haven’t forgotten buddy!) So I sat and thought about what I could add to the name to make it mine with out adding numbers. Then it hit me! Who was looking for a screen name? Me, myself and I = us. Thus Odizus was created. My dad likes to make fun of me saying I misspelled odessyus, that Greek king from Ithaca and Google likes to ask me if I mean odious…lol.


Edited in: Ok, I have been thinking about it and I think it was 9th grade... I specifically remember being in gemotry class when the world trade center was hit... And you have to pass algebra to get into geomtry... I tell you, my memory is failing me... FAILING ME... There it's off my chest!!!!!






1983 is calling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SCORPION

I woke up many times this weekend not knowing if it was day or night outside. I secluded myself after having a burst of too much emotion. On...